You agree that you are solely responsible for the ratings and reviews you may perform on the Game Pages in the Nota do Game. The Nota do Game has no liability for any false data that may be published by any user. The Nota do Game states that it does not endorse as well as does not guarantee the truth and accuracy of any information, opinion or feedback that has been posted by any user.
Nota do Game may, upon notice, regardless of prior notice or notice, delete your account due to violation of local, state, and federal laws and regulations, as well as violate morals, public order, and good mores.
When a user signs up for the site, they are automatically agreeing to receive email communications and may be modified later in the account edition.
The user undertakes to obey the following rules:
- Conduct relevant game reviews that relate to their game.
- Do not use any information that involves defamatory, discriminatory, vexing, offensive, adult and child pornographic content, content that involves insults, provocations or threats in general.
- Do not commit fraud, especially ideological falsehood, by assuming someone else's identity.
- Do not post any material that causes or encourages violence, crime, or product piracy.
- Do not post prejudiced or racist comments or insinuations.
- Do not carry out political propaganda.
- Do not post materials, ideas, text, illustrations, or any document that is under the protection of the Intellectual Property Law.
- Do not post any comment or content that essentially damages the Nota do Game and third parties.
- Do not spam, disclose links, advertisements and advertisements.
- Not make unsubstantiated reports or without sufficient information to prove the fact questioned.
- Do not disclose personal data, such as your phone number, personal email, address, among others.
Copyright and Trademarks
We use game cover images solely to provide visual information indispensable for understanding the
user. For this reason we use small images. Game cover images are legally recognized by the developer / publisher of their game.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks shown are legally recognized or not of the Nota do Game. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting you the license or right to use any trademark without
written permission of the Nota do Game. The textual content presented on this site is the property of its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without your express written permission.
This agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil and the State of Rio de Janeiro. All parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Rio de Janeiro, where applicable, for any matter arising from or related to this agreement, except those involving orders or judgments of such courts, in which case personal jurisdictions shall not be exclusive.
The Nota do Game reserves the right to review and correct the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. The registered user receives an email notification when the terms are updated. Any correction will be binding and valid immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on our site. Continued use of the site implies agreement to any change in the terms and conditions.
Nota do Game team.